- Biomedical research
- Cellular physiology
- Circulation, cardiovascular and respiratory physiology
- Comparative physiology
- Human integrated physiology
- Integrative physiology to external stimuli
- Integrative physiology to internal stimuli
- Metabolism and homeostasis
- Physiological genomics
- Translational and preclinical models
Cant find what you're looking for?
The following new sections will be added to the website soon:
- Integrated and environmental physiology
- This section aims to publish studies looking at the physiological response elicited by external and internal stimuli, and the consequences of these stressors on all aspects of integrative physiology. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, exercise, stress, environmental conditions and disease.
- Muscle and connective tissue
- This section aims to publish studies looking at the regulation, function and activities of skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscle, as well as connective tissues including bone and cartilage. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, development, metabolism, genetics, ageing, degeneration, and diseases.
- Regenerative medicine
- This section aims to publish studies looking at renewal, restoration, and growth of cells, tissues and organisms, or events that cause disturbance or damage.